Who Needs A Home Inspection?
Getting a home inspection is just smart. It reduces the risk of unexpected and costly surprises, and helps you feel completely comfortable with your home purchase decision. Many clients have saved thousands of dollars during renegotiation based on report findings, while others have avoided purchasing a money pit.
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it is meant to do, protect you, the home purchaser.
As a seller, you will know in advance what the buyer’s home inspector is going to find.
Why Get A Home Inspection?
- Alerts you of any deficiencies or safety issues
- Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have
- Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies
- Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance
Home Inspections Defined
- Field performance review
- Evaluation of physical condition
- Visual inspection of readily accessible, installed components
- Not technically exhaustive